Englishman commits suicide in Phuket hotel
PHUKET: An Englishman found dead in his Patong hotel room yesterday morning apparently died from an overdose of prescription drugs.
Police are treating the case as suicide.
Kathu Police duty officer Jongserm Preecha identified the deceased as Brian Bibby, a 57-year-old originally from Wigan in the UK.
Staff at The Gallery hotel on Soi Jintana in Patong reported the death to Kathu Police at 10am yesterday.
Maj Jongserm said a suicide note and a large quantity of prescription medicine found... read more
Most read news
- 10:52 Phuket Police Plan Signposted Shortcuts to Relieve Island's Traffic...
- 09:29 Park Group to Manage First Thai Resort North of Phuket
- 07:48 Phuket Police Chief Likely to Wipe Guns, Knives Off Holiday...
- 07:33 Shootout Postponed as Phuket Police Nab Armed Pair of Kratom Leaf...
- 05:31 PhuketWATCH Sweden Irks Israel; Thailand's Jungle Nightmare; How N...