Englishman commits suicide in Phuket hotel
PHUKET: An Englishman found dead in his Patong hotel room yesterday morning apparently died from an overdose of prescription drugs.
Police are treating the case as suicide.
Kathu Police duty officer Jongserm Preecha identified the deceased as Brian Bibby, a 57-year-old originally from Wigan in the UK.
Staff at The Gallery hotel on Soi Jintana in Patong reported the death to Kathu Police at 10am yesterday.
Maj Jongserm said a suicide note and a large quantity of prescription medicine found... read more
Most read news
- 16:01 Phuket Motorcyclist, 17, Dies Under Bus on Patong Hill
- 15:43 Speedboat Captains Off Phuket, Krabi and Phang Nga Ordered to Make...
- 15:21 AoT Tips Phuket and Thailand Will Enjoy Boost This High Season
- 12:14 Shocking Rape Video Provides First Visual Evidence of Trafficking...
- 10:51 Phuket Tiger Attack: Big Cats Enclosure Shuts at Tiger Kingdom...