Englishman commits suicide in Phuket hotel
PHUKET: An Englishman found dead in his Patong hotel room yesterday morning apparently died from an overdose of prescription drugs.
Police are treating the case as suicide.
Kathu Police duty officer Jongserm Preecha identified the deceased as Brian Bibby, a 57-year-old originally from Wigan in the UK.
Staff at The Gallery hotel on Soi Jintana in Patong reported the death to Kathu Police at 10am yesterday.
Maj Jongserm said a suicide note and a large quantity of prescription medicine found... read more
Most read news
- 12:55 Double Disaster Leaves Malaysia Airline Flight Staff in Limbo
- 11:35 Harsh New Thailand Media Laws Quickly Modified After Protests
- 11:01 New Heavier Overstay Penalties On The Way, Phuket Immigration Chief...
- 10:44 Big Retailer Cuts Sale of Parrot Fish to Aid Andaman Coral Reefs
- 07:35 PhuketWATCH Phuket Corruption: Officials Accused; Air Pair Brawl;...